How often does Legacy Investing & Wealth Management (LIWM) notify me about their practices?
We must notify you about our sharing practices when you engage our services and each year while you are a customer.
How does LIWM protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and offices.
How does LIWM collect my personal information?
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
• Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
• Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and
• Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit sharing only for
• affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness;
• affiliates to market to you; and
• non-affiliates to market to you.
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
How does LIWM treat my personal information once I am no longer a customer?
The firm will provide nonpublic information about former customers only if required to do so by law or regulation or to those parties who need such information in order for the firm to carry out any continued obligation with respect to the services covered by the former adviser/customer relationship.
Copyright © 2020 Legacy Investing & Wealth Management, LLC - 301-799-8875 - All Rights Reserved.